- Age 37 years
- Date of Birth 7th October 1983
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region East Sussex, UK, Essex, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 8th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’8” / 172cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have worked with horses professionally since leaving college in 2002, I studied a HND in Sports and Performance Horse Management and Training.
I am able to do all yard chores, plan ahead, ride well, experienced at Turnout to high standards at home and competition/hunting.
I have high attention to detail, including tack cleaning and general daily chores, I am experienced with all different types of horses but mainly fit horses, or larger horses.
I can work sole charge, and also as part of a team, I can head up a team and have done this successfully for my last employers whom I was employed with for 15 years as a Head Groom.
What are you particularly good at?
I am good at Turnout both at home and for shows/hunting, I take great pride in my Turnout for both. I am able to sole charge with ease, and also work within a team. I am also good at clipping, bathing, Turnout of the yard and doing chores to a high standard.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy the fact that not everyday is the same. I enjoy being around the horses and outdoors.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to one day master a hunt or similar. I like alot of responsibility.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a fun and professional person, but at the same time I am very polite, and keen.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to have a degree of responsibility, I would like the job to be a permanent position.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I don’t have any animals to bring with me
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?