- Age 47 years
- Date of Birth 27th August 1973
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Devon, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 14th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period Immediate start
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Part of a Team, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 14st / 88.9kg / 196lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI)
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have several years experience within an Administration role where I not only provided admin support to 3 estimators, I also recorded onto the in house system any new enquiries from customers, prepared and sent out the quotes for works required and recorded customer requirements onto the system. Once works we’re completed I passed the files onto accounts for invoicing.
I took ownership of the filing system and could place my hand on any paperwork required within minuets.
I have horse care experience from my teenage years when I used to go to a livery yard/riding school after school and at weekends, so I am comfortable around horses.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I work alone or as a team, I am efficient and reliable and if I’m asked to complete a task then consider it done. I have a passion for the work environment that I am in and I’m always keen and quick to learn.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy getting to know a horse and their individual personalities.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am reliable and efficient, no task is too big or too small.
I have great time keeping and have only ever been late to work once due to unforeseen traffic.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to be around horses again and gain further knowledge of the stud industry.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
My current rental in Telford expires mid September, however if I was successful I would stay with friends Monday to Friday (once current restrictions are lifted) until a new rental in Devon is secured in September.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?