- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 29th December 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Somerset, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 29th August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Dressage, Family Yard, Livery, Riding School, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Ride, School, Supervisory Skills, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have worked with horses since I came of age to volunteer at my riding school to fuel my passion for horses I learnt how to take care of the riding school horses and about the general care. Once I had moved down south I got more experience in more disciplines and understanding competition horses and how to deal with more advanced situations. I worked at a fw different disciplines of yards in order to gain as much experience as I could and gain a wider knowledge of the equesrin community. however I also did some farming so I have knowledge on driving tractors and other livestock animals and their care as I was mainly dealing with Pigs and occasionally cows.
I also have BGA insurance
I am good at working part of a team, I am happy to work alone when needed, handling horses (young/hunters/ponies/competition) bathing to a high standard, driving tractors, photography
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I enjoy being able to see and understand how different horses work and react in different situations and being able to build up trust in horses and show how good then can be if others don’t see that yet.
• I would like to improve my plaiting and clipping as I don’t have a lot of a experience and I have never really been tught how to do it properly however I have been given a few demos so I have a small idea on what to do.
• Employers should consider me as I am a very hard working individual I like working periodically and ensuring everything gets done to a high standard, I am very relaxed and easy going and happy to work weekends if needed or which ever days I am needed. I also have good experience working with children from previous jobs. I also don’t mind early starts and late nights!
• I would like to gain as much experience as I can and also build on the skills I have and build a good working relationship and environment
• Accommodation Will not be needed as I will be moving in with my other half
• I have no special requirements to bring pets with me.
• I currently have a job however they are aware I will be leaving when I find the right job and move areas.
• I currently have no holidays booked.