- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 6th January 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 10th August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 3 months at present role but can be discussed
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Veterinary Experience
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
Have been in the equine world from a very young age, work on a livery yard at 14 carry out all yards duties and riding experience and green horses.
from 17 completed Equine Management level 3 and worked on a 4* event yard for the year while at collage.
Experience in Grand Pre Dressage yard.
My Current role is Equine Hospital assistant at Langford Vets were I assistant in all yard duties and Vets
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Great at working with a team as well as on my own, worked with young and old horses in all disciplines. fast learner, and good time management skills work very well under stress and cam lead a team.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
seeing the progression of young horses I have worked with and dealing with complex horses and the results.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
More competent in Clipping, improve and develop more into young horses
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am loyal dedicated employee and strives on learning new skills, I work very well on my own as well as in a team.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job? Lorry licence, gain new riding skills and develop my current skills
• Do you need accommodation? Yes and No depending on location
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you? 1 Horse if I am able to.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments? NO
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of? 1 week in September