- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 8th May 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Berkshire, UK, East Sussex, UK, Hampshire, UK, Kent, UK, Surrey, UK, West Sussex, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 15th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No notice to work.
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Head Person
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Hunting, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Sole charge, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Olivia achieved a grade of distinction star for both study years in Equine Management and was commended for helping peers with work and helping them to achieve as well. In parallel to studying Olivia manages her own horses and competes regularly at local and national events across all disciplines. Olivia is great with people and relishes working in an equine environment. Olivia has been riding and around horses for over 17 years and this is something she is very passionate about with two horses of her own, who event and hunt.
- Sole charge
- Sports Massage Therapy
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy physical work and being outdoors. For me, working with horses doesn’t really feel like work.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to continue to do more qualifications to work alongside my Sports Massage Therapy such as rock taping and bio-mechanics.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
My range of qualifications and hands on work has given me a broader knowledge of how to deal with many different situations. I am truly obsessed with my turnout so horses will always being turned out to the highest standards and my Equine Sport Massage Qualification is something I am more than happy using day-to-day.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would just like to be back working with horses full time as this is what I truly enjoy.
• Do you need accommodation?
If more than a 20 minute drive from Horsham, West Sussex.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I ahve 1 horse who I would need to have with me. The opportunity to bring both of my horses would be ideal but not essential.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?