- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 6th April 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cotswolds
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 3 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Riding School, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
• I am 20 years old and have worked full time with horses for 4 years since leaving school. I have always ridden and helped out on yards since the age of 6. I have completed my Level 1, 2 and 3 apprenticeship in horse care and management. I have worked with riding school, young, hunt and event horses and am confident around all types.
• I have handled horses from yearlings to stallions and have a confident but calming nature. I can work well alone, as partners or in a team and am known for my bubbly, happy personality. I am good at problem solving and am practical when it comes to mending things. I have some mechanical knowledge which could come in handy with farm/yard equipment.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I most enjoy the hard working atmosphere and outdoor country life. I love getting to know each horse and animal individually and forming a relationship with them. Animals have always been a massive part of my life and horses especially have been great for my mental health.
• I would like to improve my riding as I have been out of the saddle since September due to travelling to Australia with my sister. Now I am back in the UK I would love a job where I can ride a variety of different horses to better my skills.
• I feel I should be considered as I have a kind, friendly nature and would positively contribute to a yard. I am fun, hard working and have a good sense of humour which I believe is essential for a work place.
• I would like to be able to ride as well as perform all other yard duties. I have some experience in field and paddock maintenance and from what I have done I have enjoyed so would love to help in that aspect.
• I currently live at home in Bishops Cleeve with my parents so accommodation is not essential however would be greatly appreciated if said job is more than 20 miles from home.
• I do not wish to bring any animals with me.
• Every weekend I look after my grandmother who has dementia so unfortunately am unable to commit to weekend work. My family and I have a rotor suited to our current job and social circumstances so that we can accommodate to her every need.
• I do not have any upcoming holidays or events booked.