- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 3rd August 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, Other
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal
- Earliest start date 20th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’1” / 154cm
- Approximate weight Under 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, School, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have been riding for nearly 10 years now, I have ridden in riding schools, out on treks and on ex races horses bit less.
I have studied equine care at Reaseheath college and I now have a level 2 Diploma in horse care. During my collage course I have to complete a 150 hour of work experience I completed mine at Cheshire riding school.
I have looked after two horse on and off for the passed two years for a family friendly & also moved out to Cyprus to work on a horse and dog rescue center for a month.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
working as part of a team or independently, mucking out, Turing out, handling on the ground, riding, bandaging, usual day to day jobs.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love creating a bond with the horses I work with, I find they respond much better when you have made the time to build a relationship with them.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my jumping ability.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a hardworking and determined individual, at the age of 13 I was diagnosed with dyslexia and this made me a much more determined and resilient person. I have attention to detail as when I was younger coping down work right was essential for helping me to pass my exams and now I love leaving a yard, tack and horses in pristine condition.
I really enjoy working with horses and watching them grow over time one of the most important thing to me is the relationship you have with the horses and people you work with.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to become more confident in jumping.
I would also like to learn to plat and clip to show standard.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Possibly a dog however this would be up for discussion.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I am trying to pass the practical side of my driving test.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?