- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 28th July 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, The EU
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal
- Earliest start date 13th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Housekeeper
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Racing NH, Rehabilitation, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I’ve done work experience at national stables in France breaking in and showing young Anglo Arab horses. I have been left in sole charge on a weekly periods looking after presidential horses and helped organise national and international eventing.
I have done work experience in a pony club helping organise events and teaching young riders.
I have worked part-time I’m in a national hunt stables riding out and helping with two star eventing at brightling Park.
I have worked part-time as self-employed riding out for Suzy Smith racing and Fergal O’Brien racing.
Currently working part-time at a hotel doing waitressing and other jobs.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am a confident and independent rider. I will try my best at any task given or horse to ride. I am not afraid to try something new and always keen to learn. I am happy to work alone or as part of a team. Have had some experience in clipping but would like to learn more. I can plait and turn out to a high standard. I am happy to handle and ride any type of horse no matter its age or discipline. I am happy to help organise events and do anything in between such as hospitality work.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
What I enjoy most about working with horses is taking on a challenge, working hard to then enjoy and appreciating the end result.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I always strive to improve my skills and knowledge with horses.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a hard-working person and always try my best. I am independent and, responsible and have initiative. I am willing to acquire new skills and knowledge. I do not say I am a good rider as I have been taught there is always something to improve on and everyone has different ideas as to a good rider.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
In my next job I would like to handle and ride horses. I would be happy to do any type of yard duties and other work needed. In my future job I would like to gain more skills and further my knowledge in horses.
• Do you need accommodation?
In my future job I would need to have accommodation.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I do not have any animals.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
At this moment in time I do not have any ongoing commitments.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Unconfirmed dates in September.