- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 5th November 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales
- County/State/Region Avon, UK, Dorset, UK, Gloucestershire, UK, Herefordshire, UK, Somerset, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 5th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight Under 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Trim, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
A competent and hardworking with over 10 years of experience with horses. Confident to work in all situations with a high level of attention to detail as well as a strong work ethic. Nearly 5 years of experience working within the industry. Looking for a full time position within the equine industry.
– plaiting and high standards of turnout
– coping with fit competition horses and riding large horse
– good eye for detail
– highly task motivated
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I enjoy working with horses and getting to know each one individually and what makes them work to their full potential
• I’d like to work on a smaller yard where I can have a more hands on approach to each horse
• I’m confident with my work and try to do everything to my highest abilityif this means staying on a little late to make sure everything is done to a professional level then that is what I will do.
• I’d like to find a small friendly yard where I can work sole charge or part of a team to care for event/hunt/show jump horses and help to make sure they are at their best to achieve the goals of the team.
• Do you need accommodation?
If it is to far from Wincanton where I call home then I would need accommodation
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have a 16hh event mare who I have on loan that would need to come with me but I am happy to sort her out of hours and she is very low maintenance to keep. I also have a 2 year old black lab who works with me at my current job but if she is not possible to bring with me then that is not a problem.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I would need to give a month notice to my current employer.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?