- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 3rd March 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Somerset, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 16th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Moped
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, P2P, Racing Flat, Racing NH
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Ride
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Been around horses since i was 13 years old, roughly 7 years i used to volunteer and still help out currently at a livery/breaking yard, i have done an arrange of things at this stables which includes mucking out, working with other farm animals other than horses, riding horses that have just been broken in, feeding horses,poo picking.
As well i used to own my own horse while i was in school for about 3 years and i used to have to go and do my horse everyday and cycle up on my bike twice a day to make sure they were mucked out, had water, feed/hay and spend quality time so i could form a bond.
Also i have been working at a racing yard for just over two years now, i have gained a lot of knowledge about horses since been working there which has improved my skills, which included bandaging, plaiting manes,how to adapt riding on different horses, grooming and taking care of a horse. Also at this yard i ride out which has increased my knowledge by understanding more how horses and their bodies work.
My key skills include:
- Team worker
- Can work as an individual if needed
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy creating a bond with each horse and learning about their different personalities.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my knowledge of horses in both riding and more about how a horse body works in different situations.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I think they should consider me over others because i am very passionate about horses and i am always willing to learn more about them.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to learn more than i already know about horses and riding. Hopefully would learn new skills about them to improve my knowledge of how to be a better rider.
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes but not necessary if close to me.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?