- Age 26 years
- Date of Birth 4th October 1994
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cornwall, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Warwickshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal
- Earliest start date 1st July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Racing NH, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have plenty of experience working within the equine industry. I’ve worked with a wide variety of horses from youngsters to hunter. My last job was groom for The Warwickshire Hunt, I gained alot of experience from this role including, high standards of turnout, plaiting, riding fit hunt horses and working as part of a team. One of the most important things that I have learnt is that all horses are different and so they should cared for accordingly.
I studied Equine Management at Duchy College, where I achieved triple distinction and also my stage 1 & 2 and riding road safety.
I am happy to work as a team or by myself.
I have very high standards of turnout and take pride in this.
I can plait, clip, muckout, happy to catch/turnout horses, hack. I am confident at handling all sorts of horses.
I have a full drivers license.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
The thing I enjoy most about working with horses, is that all horses are different and you can learn lots of different things from them. Horses are amazing powerful animals and they allow us to ride them and I believe that is a great privilege.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I think that when working with horses that we are always learning and progressing.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
As a person I am very hard working. I have very good time management and look to do jobs in the most efficient way. I am reliable and I will go out of my own way to do whatever is required of me. I believe I am very adaptable and can rise to anything.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
More experience, as I said above I believe in the equine industry we are always learning and that’s why I choose to work with horses.
• Do you need accommodation?
Depends where the job is.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have a well mannered dog.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?