- Age 22 years
- Date of Birth 9th April 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Ireland, United States of America
- County/State/Region Berkshire, UK, Somerset, UK
- Job Category Freelance, Part Time
- Earliest start date 1st July 2020
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term Yes.
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period Na
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Housekeeper, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, Trailer, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’1” / 154cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Horse Transport, Therapeutic Riding, Western
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Work Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have owned and worked with horses since the age of 5. Having grown up on a showing yard. I was trained to the highest level in both my riding and my turn out.
I still to this day compete in the showing world. Owning 2 stallions, as well as other native ponies.
Having a passion for both travel and horses. I have worked abroad on a ranch in America. I always enjoy trying to aspects of the equestrian world. Loving to learn more, whether that be riding, or horsemanship.
I have worked in a team environment, working with up to 30 people. As well as being a sole person running the yard on my own. I can easily adapt to a situation.
I am happy to go freelance for people. Either ride out horses for them. Due yard duties.
Or looking for a full time yard position.
I have worked as a sole representative on a yard. Taking control of the whole yard and all aspects. But I have also worked as a team of 30. So able to adapt to the situation.
Due to growing up in the showing world. I have a very highly turn out standard. I can clip/ plait/ hand stallions/ broodmares.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I love the horses themselves as well as the learning of a new skill.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
(After COVID) complete my HGV.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
For the love of the job. And willing to go beyond for the horses and job itself.
• Do you need accommodation?
No/ Yes. I have my own horses so do have to do them. But if the job is close. Willing to live in some days.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
If allowed. Would bring a Hunter.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Showing. (2021) Hunting season.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
No. – Corona.