- Age 56 years
- Date of Birth 1st June 1964
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cornwall, UK, Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Somerset, UK, Wiltshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 19th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Home Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t, 7.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Riding School, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
35yrs Equine & Competition Experience working in varied disciplines together with running my own small equestrian yard in Somerset
Able to work alone using my own initiative but also working with others in a team…my experience covers clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, riding a variety of horses plus bringing on young horses and schooling. I’m very quiet around horses and I don’t panic regarding any incidents which may involve horse or rider.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Love working with horses and I love joining up with them and listening to the horse then you get more from the horse.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Not really 🙃
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Many years equine experience, mature, trustworthy, reliable and professional at all times
I take pride in my work. I’ve a can do attitude, flexible & conscientious hard worker. Very organised, great listener and able to take orders but most importantly the horse always comes first. I would be a great asset to any future employer.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to continue working with horses ideally on a “Livery/Riding Equestrian” set up OR Private Eventing or Dressage yard.
GAIN: Motive to learn something new every day.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Two weeks in November but trip may not go ahead due to COVID Restrictions!