- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 2nd November 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries Europe, United States of America
- County/State/Region Northern Ireland
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 12th July 2020
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term 12th july
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period no
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’1” / 154cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Work Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
- Experience with Horses
I have been riding for as long as i can remember, with experience to sji 1.10 level. I have experience riding many different horses and ponies with a bit of success. I would love to be given the opportunity to ride horses and learn how to produce to a high standard.
Although i enjoy working in a team, and consider myself to be a team player, i have the motivation to work by myself.
I take a lot of pride in what i do and make sure everything is done 100%.
I am very passionate about riding horses with a determination and drive to improve with every horse i ride. Not only do i endeavour to improve myself but also want to improve the horses i ride.
I have experience competing to sji 1.10 level.
I run my own private yard, looking after and caring for my horses and my sister’s horses, as well as planning feed and training regimes for each individual horse.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy the buzz of competition days, when your training comes together. I get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing my horses improve.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve every aspect of my riding and my ability to produce young horses. I would also like to broaden my horizons and improve on all other things equine such as my knowledge of horses and to embrace another culture, language and lifestyle which would allow me to see how one of the top stud books produce their horses.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
An employer should consider me because i eat, sleep and breathe horses with a desire to do nothing else other than improve.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to ride as many horses as possible, gaining as much experience and knowledge as i can, having full days with horses and having a bit of craic with the people i’m with in the evenings.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?