- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 6th March 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Somerset, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have riden horses since the age of 5, I’ve Been an equine groom for 3 years and completed my level 2 equine management apprenticeship aswell as my level 3 at an Busy event yard. I am now head girl at an event yard but looking to widen my knowledge at another yard. I’ve got experience in breaking, producing, riding school ponies, youngstock and competition horses. I’m very hard working and always try my best whether it’s on the yard, with the horses in hand or riding. I can work well in a team or individually, good at communicating and always looking for advice on how to be the best aswell as giving it. I can plait, clip, bandage, turn out etc all to a high standard
What are you particularly good at?
I view myself as being good with young stock and breaking horses in, handling horses, husbandry and working with my own initiative.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Horses are and always have been a massive passion of mine and I love seeing the horses I’ve worked with do well and enjoy life.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d like to improve my riding and general knowledge as I personally think you never stop learning and I’d like to learn different ways on how other people do things.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Other employers should consider me above other job seekers as I’m very hardworking, I put 100% in every single day and love the job I do. I’m punctual, work well with others and always have a smile on my face. I’m always willing to learn more and be the best I can be.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
In my next job I’d like to be respected and trusted with the horses and gain more experience in running a yard. I’d also like to carry on improving my riding skills.
• Do you need accommodation?
Depends how far away from my current house.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Space for my dogs.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I do a little bit of freelance riding at the moment during the week.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?