- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 6th March 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Somerset, UK
- Job Category Freelance, Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 1st August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with horses.
I have been riding since the age of 5, and have owned a variety of horses and ponies. I have also worked at 3 different yards now from a riding school/livery yard to a top event yard.
I am great at working on my own or as part of a team, I’m always on time and work to the best of my ability every single day. I take pride in my work and riding and always keep the yard and horses immaculate, and I manage my time well. I’m trustworthy and always willing to learn more and I always try to please everybody.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Horses are and have always been a massive part of my life, I mostly enjoy breaking and producing horses as I love to watch them achieve great things and enjoy there job.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d like to improve my general knowledge and riding as much as possible to be the best I can be.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am incredibly hard working. I love my
job and always work to the best of my ability. I’m reliable, trustworthy, punctual and work well in a team or individually. I’m great at thinking for myself and applying common sense.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I’d like to carry on learning and applying the knowledge I already have to please my employer. I’d also like to learn different ways people work and how they do things. I’d also like to gain more experience with riding.
• Do you need accommodation?
Depends how far away the job role is.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Just space for my dogs.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Bits of freelance riding.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?