- Age 16 years
- Date of Birth 20th May 2004
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emirates
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 5th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’10” / 177cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Sales, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I am a passionate hard working showjumper with 11 years experience in the industry. I have ridden every type of horse you could imagine, from 11hh ponies to 18hh quirky jumpers. I have backed and produced many horses on behalf of friends and stables. I have dealt with all sorts: vertical rearers, buckers, broncers, nappers, very sensitive horses, freshly backed youngsters etc. However I am a firm believe that no horse is “naughty” they just simply cannot communicate in any other way if they aren’t comfortable about a certain situation. I deal with these communications in a very calm sympathetic manner. From the vast variety of horses and ponies I’ve ridden I’ve learnt to very quickly adapt to each horse I ride. I am a very quiet rider and I treat every horse be with the upmost respect.
I can work in a team just as well as I can independently. I’m adaptable to whatever best helps the yard run smoothly.
Due to having a lot of experience on a vast variety of horses I’m a very adaptable rider. I also tend to be very quiet and calm with all the horses.
I also have experience backing and producing youngsters.
I can plait, clip, muck out, feed, water, maintain fields, keep the yard tidy, lunge, exercise, clean tack, groom up to show standard, load horses, groom at shows, risk assess and treat minor injuries such as cuts.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• Horses are the most wonderful things in my life they always have been and always will be. Ever since I was a young child I’ve been so passionate about them. It’s always been my dream to work with the thing I love the most.
• I’m very passionate and hardworking. Although I am young at the age of 16 I’ve got so much to give and a mature head on my shoulders.
• Must be able to live in.
• I have no pets nor do I have a job so I am very flexible.