- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 3rd January 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Europe, United States of America
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 5th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Riding Instructor, Other, Housekeeper, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
I am looking for work at the moment; part-time, full time, temporary to permanent – I am hugely flexible!
I am 23 years old, graduated from Loughborough University in 2018 with a First Class Hons in Geography BSc. I took time to travel after uni whilst working in-between adventures. I recently completed my first ski season in Morzine working as a Chalet Cook but sadly this was cut short due to the pandemic.
I have been employed in a number of sectors and gained valuable experience from them all, these include;
- International event rider – available for riding, schooling, teaching, grooming etc.
- Catering – i have a ski seasons worth of experience in catering for up to 16 people, and i also completed the Orchards Cookery School Chalet Cooks Course.
- Childcare – i have previously worked with children as young as 1yrs old.
- Admin/assistant – proficient computer skills inc. Microsoft Office software.
- Retail – Sales assistant for The Oxford Shirt Company.
- Artist – available for private commissions.
I am based near Badminton, not far from Cirencester, Bristol and Bath. I have a clean driving licence and I am open to travelling and would consider live in positions.
Any opportunities would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.
Looking for work and/or experience in the design industry. Having found myself unemployed since the start of lockdown I have been spending most of my time indulged in drawing and painting. I am now considering using my artistic and creative skills to build a career path in art and design.
Thorough research and conversations with a number of connections have implied that the best way to gain experience in this industry is to work in it. I am looking for a training position, internship/placement or even work experience to gain the vital skills to succeed and to simply figure out what type of design to specialise in. I have recently started an online course in design software and have created an instagram account for my artwork (defined_by_tor). I have also taken on multiple commissions, and I am planning to create a website to showcase and sell my work alongside photographs I took whilst away travelling.
If you can offer any advice, a position or put me in touch with someone in this industry please get in contact.
Please do visit my instagram page for more of my artwork. I am also available for private commissions.
CV and references available on request.
Experience with Horses
International event rider – competed up to 2*.
GB pony teams – 2011 and 2013.
Pony club teams (Heythrop) to Open level and numerous PC Championships in all disciplines – Open Eventing Team Champions.
Available for riding/schooling, teaching, general care etc.
- Working with others/a team player and also alone
- Communicating with others
- Computer literate – proficient in Microsoft Office etc.
- Horses – experienced with fit, young horses. Also only 5ft3 so can still ride ponies.
- Art – portrait artist taking commissions.
- Childcare experience – from as young as 1yrs old.
- Catering – worked in a chalet for 5 months cooking for up to 16 people.
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
- hands-on work
- working with animals
- meeting similar people
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Dedicated, strive to work at the best of my ability, always going above and beyond to succeed. Can turn my hand to anything in moderation. I can bring experience from a number of areas.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Experience in art and design.
• Do you need accommodation?
Would consider a live in position if not in the surrounding area (South Gloucestershire/Wiltshire)
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I have a young horse, but hoping to sell in the near future.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Teaching PC Camp 3rd-7th August.