- Age 29 years
- Date of Birth 1st October 1991
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Other
- County/State/Region Czech Republic
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary), Working Couple
- Earliest start date 8th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period Two weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, Trailer, 3.5t, Moped
- Own car? None
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Endurance, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Czech
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I grow up on the farm. I’m used to drive and fix anything what is need to be.
As junior I have been competing in top endurance riding competitions with Arabian horses.
In last ten years I have been working mostly in horse racing as a stud hand, rider, breaker, stallion handler, foaling assistant and stud assistant manager.
I am very hardworking individual with strong work ethic. I need to understand whole the system. I’m very good problem solver.
I’m very good at breaking in. Confident stallion handler. Always I recognise if horse is not 100%. Keep farrier and vet up to schedule. Good rider. Ability to keep whole place going.
I have done a lot of travelling/driving with horses.
Strengths and Weaknesses
•work with horses is exciting because it’s very dynamic and situation can change very quickly. I have the ability to adapt and respond to those changes very quickly
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Everything. There is so much to learn.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’m very good horse person and intelligent at the same time
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Improve at anything
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?