- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 14th September 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Europe
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK, London
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 1st September 2020
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term Yes
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period no
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? None
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Sales, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Lithuanian
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have work experiance in Germany and Czech Republic as a show jumping rider and at my home country workg as a freelance groom, childrens trainer, groom, rider, showgroom. Jumping in competition up to 135cm at home 150cm. No problem with young horses, stallions, grazy ones. Most of the experience with young horse classes and breaking young horses. Looking for any kind of job with horses and new opportunities due to studies. I would love to work as a groom rider or stable hand in any discipline, also would love to try manager or head groom position.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am very good at hadling young horses ant stallions, Also can clip, plait, turn out in competitions at hight standart. Good team player but also can work alone.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I most enjoy to hoe young horse progress, how it find contact and communication with humans, how he progress as a horse in competition ring.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my managment and riding in higher classes skills and in future work as a manager/rider.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I love to learn new things, always searching for opportunities how I can improve myself. Have a lot of experience with young horses.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments
I will have university commintment from september.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?