- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 14th September 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Europe
- County/State/Region Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Gloucestershire, UK, Greece, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 18th December 2020
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term Yes
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period no
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? None
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Sales, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Lithuanian
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have work experience in Germany and the Czech Republic as a home rider and in Lithuania, I worked as a freelance groom, children’s trainer, groom, rider, show groom. Also worked as a part-time groom in the UK for the professional dressage rider. Jumped in national and international competitions up to 135cm, at home 150cm. No problem with young horses, stallions, or crazy type ones. Most of my experience is with young horses: breaking, prepare for first competitions, retraining from bad behavior or after a bad start with humans.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am very good at hadling young horses. Also can professionally clip, plait, turn out in competitions at high standart. Good team player but also enjoy working alone. Fast learner and easily adapt to new places.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
The best feeling while working with horses is to see how they grow and progress. Especially young horses, they are learning and growing so fast, but at the same time always remind you that they are still kids with crazy ideas and their own opinions.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my management and riding skills. Also would love to gain more knowledge about breeding.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I love to learn new things, always searching for opportunities and how I can improve myself.
I’m very ambitious, had set high goals and dreams and strongly believe I can reach it.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain more knowledge about horse breeding and stable management. Also, improve my skills and myself.
• Do you need accommodation?
Depends on the situation and place
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Currently, I’m studying at university, but because of the situation in the world, it is very flexible.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
***Available for Christmas Cover***