- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 19th January 2001
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Oxfordshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 30th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period none
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 12.5st / 79.4kg / 175lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have experience working at a international eventing yard where I mucked out ,fed all horses hacked and did flatwork, lunged and daily care of horses as well as preparing for competitions (grooming, clipping, organisation). I also lived onsite at this role.
I have also worked at a grand prix dressage livery yard where I had sole charge of the yard and clients, grooming and daily care of fit competition horses. included any medication needed, exercise, feeding and turnout.
I have also previously worked at riding schools and livery yards and had my own horse from a young age.
working alone or with others as a team,
grooming, clipping, turnout, mucking out,
marketing and admin
preparation for competitions
dealing with stallions and fit competition horses and young green horses.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
being outside and creating bonds with horses, I have always been involved with horses since a young age and love every second of it whether that’s doing yard duties or riding.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
my plaiting skills and experience at competitions and the opportunity to ride different types of horses.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a confident and bubbly individual with a passion for horses and doing best for the horses welfare. I am also willing to adapt to specific routines and owners preferences.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like the opportunity to ride different horses and have the chance to assist at competitions.
• Do you need accommodation?
would be ideal and preferred however not a necessity
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?