- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 27th November 2000
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 30th June 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/a
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Stud Groom, Housekeeper, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Endurance, Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, P2P, Racing Flat, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Teach, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
- Experience with Horses
I have ridden horses now for 11 years with a wide variety of experience with different types of horses including youngsters, stallions, ex racers and rescue horses. My previous line of work was trekking where I had to take treks out all day, teach lessons and do the maintenance for all 22 horses. In this job I had to work within a group as an individual and also lead a group.
I am looking to widen my experience either in the saddle or on the ground. I am a keen learner and pick things up very quickly.
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
i am both confident both on the ground and in the saddle. I have lots of experience breaking in and beginning to school youngsters, I can do low level ground and pole work and jump a 120cm course comfortably.
I have experience working within a team, leading a team and as an individual.
I can do basic clipping, plaiting for long mains and short, and pulling mains and tails.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?