- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 5th November 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Oxfordshire, UK, Warwickshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 2nd July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Endurance, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Racing Flat, Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Stud, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, School, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Trim
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
- BHS stages 1 and 2
- Extended Level 3 Diploma in Horse Management
- Diploma of Higher Education in Equine Science
- Experience with all types of horses from elderly retirees to polo ponies to reining horses and mares and foals.
- Competent rider for exercising (polo ponies)
- Good knowledge of stable management
- Handling of difficult horses and stallions
- Work in a team or alone
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
- Stable management
- Handling of difficult/sensitive horses
- Mucking out to a high standard
- Competent exercise rider (polo ponies)
- Working with others and alone
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
- Ensuring high standard of welfare and care, learning horses’ individual quirks and needs.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
- Plaiting and clipping
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
- Willingness to learn, good work ethic and sensitive to individual horse’s needs.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
- Experience in backing/training. Would like to continue in polo, reining, polocrosse etc
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Stay living at my home
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?