- Age 36 years
- Date of Birth 15th April 1984
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 30th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Riding Instructor
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Carriage Driving, Dealer, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Trekking, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I started working with horses when i was 16. I gained my bhs 2 and 3 in horse care and mangement. I also achieved my bhs exams in flatwork and jumping. I did a season working for Lynn Russell when i was 19. I have spent the last 10 years being a polo groom, being sole charge of 5-10 horses. Doing everything from fittening, feeding, organising vets, farriers and even transport on some occasions! I have also worked on numerous livery yards and Riding schools. In 2009 in worked at the Berkshire Riding school where i gained my PPT.
I’m very good working alone and in a team, i like being organised, keeping things tidy. Clipping, trimming, (plaiting haven’t done for a long time but i was quite good!)
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
There’s no better feeling than watching the horses in your care strive, looking good, feeling good and doing what they love and being happy themselves.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’m a happy, hardworking individual that always makes sure the horses come first.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
More experiance, learning new skills. You never stop learning with horses
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
2 dogs= a terrier and lurcher both well behaved
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?