- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 19th December 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, The EU, Europe, United States of America
- County/State/Region Leicestershire, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 13th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t, Moped
- Own car? Car
- Height 6’2” / 187cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have been working and caring for horses for around 10 years, having worked on competition/livery yards and ridden for a number of people to exercise and school horses of all types. I can undertake all yard duties to a high standard and happy to take sole charge of a set up.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am happy to work independently and within a team having been a team leader in a non related job, and I am interested and keen to ride horses at home and school, while providing top care.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy getting to know their characters and making them better than when they came.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I already have a full UK driving license, but I am keen to go further in being able to drive HGV to transport horses.
I’d also like to get more into riding better quality horses, to enable me to become a better rider.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a professional person who can work efficiently leading a team or following instruction, ambitious and hard working.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I’d like to gain transport experience as well as riding better quality horses.
• Do you need accommodation?
I would be looking to relocate both myself and my horse.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
My horse is currently split 50:50 turnout and stabled so ideally something similar.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I am recently redundant so I am ready for the next position ASAP
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?