- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 18th June 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Europe, Other
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 15th September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor
- Own car? None
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Family Yard, Hunting, Pony Club Activities, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Swedish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with horses
I have been riding for about 9 years and I started at a riding school. I later entered a upper secondary school where I studied horsemanship, from where I have just graduated. During this education I rode 3 days a week and had both practical and theoretical lessons about horsemanship. For example I learned how to clip, plait, lunge and bandage among other things.
I am an all round rider who enjoys all disciplines, especially dressage. However I do not have much experience of cross country and hunting. I would love to try more of it though!
During the education I also got the opportunity to have internship at many different stables, mostly riding schools but also a rehabilitation stable for trotting horses. Therefore I know the routines well and I am used to adapt to new stables.
At the school we also worked with youngsters and I have also been handling some stallions.
I have never competed since I have not had the interest to do so.
I would say I am a very responsible person who gets things done without having to be asked to. I enjoy working and I am not afraid of hard work. I am independent but also very easy going and work just as good with other people. When given shores, I always put in all effort and do my very best.
Strengths and weaknesses
What I like most about working with horses is the fact that you are so close to nature. I love spending time on the countryside and with animals, a specially horses. The fact that I also get my daily exercise done while I spent time with wonderful animals is amazing!
There are many things I would like to improve. I would like to get more experience when it comes to how competition horses are being trained. I would also love to ride some more cross country and hunting since I do not have much experience with that type of riding. My riding and knowledge of horses in general is something I would like to get better at.
What a future employer would gain from choosing me is a hardworking employee who puts all effort into the work. I love learning new things and my goal is to know as much as possible about as much as possible!
In my next job I would like to gain more experience in how to train, ride and care for horses.
I am looking for jobs abroad since I have always dreamt about living and working in another country.
Since I live in Sweden I am in need of accommodation.
I do not wish to bring any animals with me.
I am allergic to dogs unfortunately but as long as I do not live with them it works perfectly fine. I can still pet them and spend time with them outdoors and in the stable.
I do have some other job offers, but I am still looking for that perfect job.
I do not have any holidays booked that I know about at the moment, however I would prefer to celebrate Christmas and other special holidays at home in Sweden.
Another important matter I should mention is that I am looking for a temporary job. I would only like to experience working abroad, but if I like it very much I can consider staying longer.