- Age 17 years
- Date of Birth 26th September 2003
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Ireland, Europe
- County/State/Region Anywhere, Australia, Cotswolds, East Sussex, UK, France, Germany, Gloucestershire, UK, Hampshire, UK, Ireland, Kent, UK, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Southern Ireland, Spain, Surrey, UK, Switzerland, Victoria, Australia, Warwickshire, UK, West Midlands, UK, West Sussex, UK, West Yorkshire, UK, Westmorland, UK, Wiltshire, UK, Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal
- Earliest start date 15th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period no
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’11” / 180cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Eventing, Foaling, Rehabilitation, Showing, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Irish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
so far i have produced two of my own horses from four year olds to be able to event i have also ridden and schooled others horses.
some of my key skills are: working alone although i’m also good working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling/riding young horses.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• i love producing and riding young horses as it’s so rewarding.
• i would love to get more experience in the equestrian industry.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
i’ve an extremely good work ethic and i love to learn so am really good at taking on constructive criticism and i always have the horse as my main priority.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
i would love to be riding, or turning out horses for competitions or being a groom or yard hand.
• Do you need accommodation?
accommodation is not essential for me but depending on the location i’d want some.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
if i was working full time i’d like to bring my five year old thoroughbred to continue producing.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
i’m still in school but i’m not going back till september and would potentially be willing to take time off from school if i could continue my studies myself.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
i have no holidays booked.