- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 4th July 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Essex, UK, Greater London, UK, Kent, UK, London, Middlesex, UK, Surrey, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 15th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period anytime
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 12st / 76.2kg / 168lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines College, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Reining, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, School, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have had horses from day one. My mum is a horsey mum also and has had her own horses her whole life. I act like a a girly girl but deep down I’m a horse freak! I’ve always had my own horses and have been looking after both mine and my mum’s all on my own since I was 11 as she fell ill. I then sold my last one on about 2 years ago. So I am very experienced, also have worked on 2 full 5* livery yards as a live in groom.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I haven’t really been taught how to clip yet but as soon as you teach me once you’ll never have to teach me again. I am very keen to learn everything as horses are my biggest interest and all I want to do is get better and better everyday. I can ride, lunge, bandage, handle horses etc.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
General day to day care, I just love looking after them and treating them as my own.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would love someone to teach me how to clip, plait and turnout.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
You will understand when you meet me. I am a very friendly funny girl with a heart of gold and I am very genuine and want to do this because I love it not only because its a job and I am also very hardworking.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Learn new things
• Do you need accommodation?
Depends on situation
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
No. But would love my own horse in the future.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Yes. Amsterdam end of November.
Amsterdam again for a weekend in may
Croatia in June