- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 13th February 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK, Leicestershire, UK, London, Nottinghamshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 1st August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 7 days
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Trailer
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Horse Transport, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Zimbabwean
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Stallion Handling, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I am lucky to have had the opportunity to work with horses for most of my life. I have plenty of experience in show jumping – mostly having brought on many young horses from just backed onto higher level competition. I really enjoy flat work with youngers.
Particularly good at working with young horses – producing for competition.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
It is the most rewarding job. I am forever amazed at what I learn from them.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my experience in higher level competition – mostly make it to the 1.20m classes before the horses get sold. Part of the job! Although it would be wonderful to be sponsored just to compete.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I love my job. I am very patient with these animals. I form a deep understanding with each horse I work, and at the end of the day my goal for every horse is to improve them to the best of my knowledge – they always end up teaching me something too!
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Ideally I would love to work as a freelance rider – travelling from yard to yard. The next best would be to join a family owned yard and be their stable rider – schooling ponies/horses for their kids. Next option would be working in sales yards – I can bring on horses very quickly and professionally if need be(Not my favourite thing to do, but when time is money it is what it is!).
• Do you need accommodation?
That will depend on location.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?