- Age 16 years
- Date of Birth 8th April 2004
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal
- Earliest start date 31st July 2020
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term Yes
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’8” / 172cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Dressage, Eventing, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Finnish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I’ve ridden horses for nine years and had done grooming for friend, but not as a paid job. I can work with all kinds of hoses and look at every horse as an individual. I don’t specify in any discipline, but would love to learn and go to a certain path.
My skill are my ability to adjust to whatever environment and company whenever. I can also handle stallions very well and i’m a very tidy person around the barn. I enjoy tacking horses up. I’m very good and confident with people and respectful towards others and myself. I can also work with children and disabled people.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
My favorite thing is getting to perfect myself and get that confidence of knowing how everything works around the stable. I enjoy riding a lot, but that’s not what grooms are mainly for.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
The only thing that might stand out in day to day life is my on and off days. Of cause everybody has those days, but having a job that i know a lot of and like is not going to stress. I don’r have a driving license yet, but as soon as i’m able to gt one, i will.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I will do everything i can to make myself the best worker they have and be someone at the stables they can count on. I communicate, but try not to bother. I’m brutally honest and fun to be around.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I’m looking for experience and the possibility to study and live at the resort for a long time.
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes, i need at least my own room. Nothing too fancy. I don’t smoke.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have my own dog that i won’t leave behind. He is a lovely golden retriever that is never a problem. He’s used to horses and does not destroy things.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
The only commitment i have is my studies. I have the opportunity to do only the needed minimum courses to graduate. The idea in here is that if we have another commitment such as a job or a active hobby, the studies will be adjusted to it.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of
I don’t have any holidays, but visiting family at home from time to time would be nice.