- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 15th February 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland
- County/State/Region Avon, UK, Bedfordshire, UK, Berkshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, Cambridgeshire, UK, Cheshire, UK, Cleveland, UK, Cotswolds, Cumberland, UK, Cumbria, Derbyshire, UK, Durham, UK, East Yorkshire, UK, Gloucestershire, UK, Greater London, UK, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom, Hampshire, UK, Herefordshire, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, UK, Lanarkshire, London, New South Wales, Norfolk, UK, North Yorkshire, UK, Northamptonshire, UK, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Republic of Ireland, Scotland, UK, Shropshire, UK, South Yorkshire, UK, Southern Ireland, Staffordshire, UK, Surrey, UK, Wales, UK, Warwickshire, UK, West Midlands, UK, West Yorkshire, UK, Wiltshire, UK, Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 3rd August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’9” / 175cm
- Approximate weight 14st / 88.9kg / 196lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rescue, Rehabilitation, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I’ve been round horses all of my life. After school I volunteered assisted livery services for Bowhouse Equestrian Centre while keeping my own horses at the establishment. I have dealt with varied types of horses from highlands to ex-racers. I enjoy rehabilitating horses and enjoy schooling and dressage, I have been trained up to elementary dressage level. I have also been trained to a high level of Parelli with horses.
What I feel I excel at-
I can work with all levels of horses.
I enjoy a challenge.
I have good problem solving skills.
I work well in a team and also independently.
I can clip and plait.
I can turn a horse out to a high standard for all occasions.
I have worked with youngsters.
I am experienced in handling highly strung large breeds as I have one of my own.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy working with horses because everyday is different and I learn something new everyday. I find it very rewarding when bonding with the horse and working as a team.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I have personally never worked with stallions but I would love the opportunity. Id like to improve my jumping and also my flatwork.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’m mature for my age and have great people skills. I work to a high standard with confidence and reliability. I can be trusted to work solo or be a valuable member of a team. I enjoy responsibility and when given challenge I will work hard with determination to complete it.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would to gain more independence and more experience with horses. I would also like to gain a good trustworthy relationship with my future employee.
• Do you need accommodation?
I would prefer accommodation unless the job is in fife.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have a horse of my which requires a stable and grazing. I also have a dog that is used to a working yard environment.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I currently have a job that I can give 1 weeks notice to.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know?
I have no holidays booked.