- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 30th May 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland
- County/State/Region Nottinghamshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 30th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines College, Dealer, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have completed my level 2 and 3 horse management qualifications at Derby College equestrian Centre . I’ve previously had two of my own horses that I would like to compete in show jumping and go hunting with.
Some of the skills I believe will make me become a great asset to your business are below.
- Willingness to work with others
- Hard working ethic
- Fast learner
- Good level of physical fitness & stamina
- Being able to work long & un-sociable hours
- Being able to work towards target times & dates.
- I have a high standard for presentation
- I can quickly adapt to different scenarios and think of solutions.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I have always had a love for horses and love the fact that you can work together with the animal and see the horse and yourself grow at the same time. working with horses is a job when you’re in the outdoors 24/7 and they are the type of jobs I have always loved and the fact that not one day will be the same.
• I have always been one of the people who pick at myself always wanting and thinking of ways to improve, whether that be working on the yard or whist riding on the horse.
• I am a young and fit girl who is always wanting to please others, I’m great at working in a team and working on my own. I like to use my initiative at all times and I’m constantly thinking of ways to improve my work to work in a more effective way.
• I would like to work away from home now into a job with accomidation to take the next step into my adult life. I felt like a live in Equestrian postition would be perfect for me because I have been looking at jobs over the past few months and the live in ones stick out to me the most and I feel like I would get so much enjoyment out of the live in positions.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?