- Age 45 years
- Date of Birth 22nd September 1975
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Other
- County/State/Region Anywhere, Australia, Avon, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 2nd September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 3 months
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Moped
- Own car? Moped
- Height 5’9” / 175cm
- Approximate weight 12.5st / 79.4kg / 175lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Racing Flat, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Indian
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Young Stock Handler, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
currently i am working in india at royal western turf club limited pune and Mumbai under the trainer Mr Nirat karangiwala also i have worked in royal stable bahrain for 6 years under the trainer Mr allen smith , in dubai for 2 years at jabal ali stable under the same trainer Mr Allen smith, in doha qatar for 9 years at alshahnia stud under the trainer julien smart. So basically i have total 25 years of experience in these profession. I also have a experience letter from the trainer Mr allen smith , Mr nirat karingiwala and from. Alshahnia stud also.
i am a professional horse grommer yard man I know how to handle horses and how to break horse in the swimming pool, in the starting stall, in trade mill, in walking machine and also in lunching and i also have some veterinary knowledge like bandaging and dressing of injuries.i know all these techniques very well.
I have experience of all these techniques.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Working with horses is my passion that’s why i enjoy everything about it.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Yes i would like to improve my skills of handling more dangerous and difficult horses.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Because these is not just a profession for me but it is also my passion. I am a very hardworking person I can work for 14 to 16 hourse on the daily basis and i am honest towards my duties.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain more experience and money from these job i am a family man i have many resposibilities towards my family and i have to fulfill those responsibility.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?