- Age 29 years
- Date of Birth 25th September 1991
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region East Sussex, UK, Kent, UK, London, Surrey, UK, West Sussex, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary), Working Couple
- Earliest start date 9th August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month (variable)
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Other, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Pony Club Activities, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Team Chase
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Previous work experience at riding school, livery yard, private yard and competition yard. Have ridden to National level (dressage, BE, SJ) most recently competed at Blenheim International with my ex-racer. Extremely responsible, kind, caring and energetic and work well with children. Would ideally suit a small family yard where I can work along side the whole family or sales, marketing, PR type role.
Extremely varied skill set which covers aspects of estate management, business management as well as working with horses. Enjoy working as part of a team however, am extremely experienced at working on my own with great initiative.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• Taking the time to bond with each individual animal and understanding the best way to develop their skills.
• I would like to regain my confidence, with age, self preservation has set in slightly, I have previously jumped up to Fox Hunter and Open PC Eventing but have spent the past few years developing my ex racers and spending time at lower levels.
• My varied skill set and combination of professionalism, enthusiasm and care make me a versatile individual. I am incredibly hard working and strong and will happily take on most task with full engagement.
• A would love an opportunity to combine my university education (Media & Communications) with my passion for horses.
• I do not require accommodation.
• I do not have any special requirements for any animals I wish to bring with me.
• I will be required to give notice in my current role.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of – 17th-23rd August (Course Building engagement) 25th Sep 1 week in Cornwall.