- Age 18 years
- Date of Birth 25th March 2002
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Durham, UK, North Yorkshire, UK, West Yorkshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours
- Earliest start date 27th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period N/A
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI)
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Broodmares, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Stallion Handling, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
- Experience with Horses
. Ridden from the age of 4
. Had 3 loan ponies from the age of 9
. 11/12 years old I Started my first job as a Saturday girl at Salter Royd Equestrian Centre. Where I would organise riding lessons and do general yard duties.
. During my time at Salter Royd I got experience handling showjumpers, stallions, brood mares and young stock.
. 14 years old I started working at St Ives livery yard, here I did holiday cover and some weekends. The job in tailed up to 30 full liveries and general yard jobs.
. After leaving school I proceeded to doing my level 3 equine management diploma at Bishop Burton College which I have just finished.
. I am passionate about the breeding of livestock and equines and competition horses. Upon leaving Bishop Burton I had an AI technician course booked for the end of March due the virus it had to be cancelled however it is still something I’d love to do.
. Good at working independently
. Good at working in a team
. Good communication and customer service skills (due to working in family hairdressing salons and busy yards)
. understand that when working with horses there is no set time to start or finish and no days the same. Always happy to do extra work and help in these instances.
. Can plait, pull, clip and do general yard jobs
. Quiet experienced rider
. Good at handling competition horses, stallions, brood mares and young stock
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses? I enjoy working with horses because it doesn’t feel like I’m working, from a young age I have always said I want to wake up in the morning and be exited to go to work not dread it.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I am willing to learn any new skills and improve all the skills I already have.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am hard working and will always put 100% into everything I do.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?