- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 7th December 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent, Seasonal
- Earliest start date 25th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Hunting
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Irish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
i have competed my own horses up to BE novice level, taken lightweight shoes hunters to HOYS level, showed jumped Bsja up to fox hunter, hunted 3 season with the cattistock and worked on numerous hunting yards including cattistock kennels.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I enjoy working independently, but love to work as a team to make the most of any situation. I have broken in many horses, as well as ridden national hunt horses and enjoy turning horses out to a high level.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I am passionate to get the best result out of every horse and let them thrive in their own way.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve the diversity of horses I deal with
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am passionate, enthusiastic, experiences and motivated to work hard and make the most of any situation no matter what the circumstances.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would love to work for a hunt yard as have always worked for family hunting yards and would love to experience it furst hand.
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes if further afield from home
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Preferably my horse but not essential and my dog.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?