- Age 23 years
- Date of Birth 5th December 1996
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region West Sussex, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 3rd August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Dressage, Family Yard, Foaling, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have been riding horses for the last 11 years and have owned horses for the last 6.
I have successfully backed and broken in my rising 6 year old Welsh D and have a yearling Welsh D gelding I am producing.
I have completed a Level 3 Diploma in Equine Management at Sparsholt College at Merit. I then went on to work at Meon Valley Stud for 10 weeks taking part in their Yearling Prep for Tattersalls.
After that I took a break from the equine industry and started working in retail. I am now looking to go back to the industry again
I currently run my own privately rented livery yard consisting of a small handful of lovely clients.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Sole charge and working within a team. Clipping and plaiting. Very confident hacking and schooling. Handling Youngstock and broodmares
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Watching them progress and grow
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
My jumping and riding EQ
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am very hard working and reliable. I am always bubbly and happy in the workplace
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Just more experience in different sectors of the equine industry
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I would like to bring my 2 horses but not necessary
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
21st – 31st August 2020
4th – 9th December 2020