- Age 22 years
- Date of Birth 9th November 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region East Yorkshire, UK, Humberside, UK, Lancashire, UK, Leicestershire, UK, Lincolnshire, UK, North Yorkshire, UK, Nottinghamshire, UK, Tyne and Wear, UK, West Yorkshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 26th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No notice period
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’10” / 177cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, Show Jumping, Stud
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I am a 22 year old girl who has been riding all my life, I started eventing in 2015 with an ex racehorse who I retrained myself and Produced him to BE novice level and was aiming for intermediate before I lost him. I went to Askham Bryan college and gained level 3 extended diploma in equine management. I was also chosen as one of four riders for the advanced academy who was lucky enough to go for numerous training sessions with Christopher Bartle. I most recently worked on a full livery yard being in charge of everything from general yard duties to schooling the horses and backing and breaking horses. I worked there for 3 years until this May. I also have my own yearling from my mare so have experience in looking after and handling foals.
Working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, lunging, long reining, all general yard duties, handling and looking after foal and mare, handling/riding young horses, backing and breaking.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I have always been around horses so really enjoy caring for them and seeing horses grow in all ways (confidence, ridability etc.)
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I am always looking to improve in aspects where I can. For example plaiting and turning out of horses for competition.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a hard working, reliable and confident rider/ handler who is always seeking to help in whatever way possible.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Being a groom (mainly eventing) or working for another livery yard.
• Do you need accommodation?
Depending on where the yard is I will need accommodation.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
I am going to Greece on the 7th July 2021 for a week.