- Age 46 years
- Date of Birth 21st June 1974
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Berkshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, East Sussex, UK, Surrey, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time
- Earliest start date 27th July 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Housekeeper, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding School
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I attended Wellington Horse Riding College and achieved my stage 3. I was bought up with Horses and Ponies due to my family living within an equestrian centre in Winkfield. I have worked with all types of horses from Racing to eventing.
Although a little green, I haven’t really forgotten my knowledge of working with horses and am sure I will pick it all up again very quickly.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I work well in a team as well as alone, I have had experience in all the above, however, would just need a little reminder on certain skills. I have never worked with stallions but have owned several of my own horses and ponies through the years.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy the bond and freindship when working with horses, I have a deep love and passion about working with horses and being outdoors.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
Just really re training to get back to the standard I once was.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Get to know the horses and team and work and learn about the job so I can be the best I can be.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have 1 dog. His name is Beau, I have had him since a puppy. He is very well trained and extremely freindly and used to being in a yard enviro,met, however, he is happy to stay at home or if we have to go away, I have a friend who loves him as much as I do and is happy to have him to stay.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?