- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 19th November 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 15th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 3 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice, Trainee, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 8.5st / 54kg / 119lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Italian, Argentinean
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Teach, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
I Started riding at 5years old. In 2016 I went to New Zealand for the summer to work training 4-7 year old jumping-eventing horses. The job consisted in grooming, cleaning tack, general farm duties, competing, and working with the horses/ponies (flatwork, jumping, hacking). I competed in showjumping, trained for eventing and also took clinic with Blyth Tate. When living in Argentina I worked for 2 different first category show jumpers from 2015-2018, riding young and older horses. From 2016-2017, I worked at “Club Hipico San Isidro” (Buenos Aires, Arg) giving riding lessons to begginers, and as vet assistant. In 2018: Working Riding 6 horses per day-competing in 1.10m. December 18: I came to the UK to work at European Sport Horses. Riding youngsters. Jan-April 2019: Worked in Scotland, Eventing Yard. Helping with yard duties, riding and competing. I worked 2 months last winter at Tim and Antonia Brown (Purely Dressage) but I want a job with the possibility to at least jump at the yard every now and then. I’m confident around all horses, independent, hardworking and willing. I have good people and management skills. Currently training a 5 year old horse, teaching freelance and grooming freelance in Essex.
My aspirations wherever I work are riding and possibly jumping, and learning new things! I am a very hardworking person, committed to my job. I am reliable, motivated and friendly.
My key skills are working on my own and with others, I love having co workers that I can get along with and make the job more fun, but I also enjoy working alone. I’m good at plaiting, pulling manes, handling young horses, doing show jumping, and I’m very patient. I’m very brave and don’t mind sitting on any horse.
Non equine skills: I’m good at organisation and working with people, I also have a lot of experience working with kids.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy having the time to love them and treating them like my own and also show jumping.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I’d like to improve my dressage test riding, since I don’t have much experience competing at dressage.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I’m passionate, hardworking and reliable. I like being on time and taking my job seriously. I love to create a bond with the horses I ride and make the most of it.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I’d like a job where I can learn, and I’d like to work in a nice friendly environment. Show Jumping or Eventing Yard.
• Do you need accommodation?
I will need accommodation until I can find another place to live in the area.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?