- Age 30 years
- Date of Birth 1st January 1990
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Gloucestershire, UK, North Yorkshire, UK, Somerset, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 8 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Stud Groom, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, 3.5t, Class 1 HGV
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Horse Transport, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Rehabilitation
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have worked with a large range of horses in a variety of disciplines in a number of yards in which I have had to take sole responsibility for the horses and also worked in a team environment.
I have an extreme passion for what I do. Having followed racing since the age of three.
I have a sound knowledge of the horse and their well -being. Having studied with Mary Bromiley MBE, I was lucky enough to take my Anatomy and Physiology to the most in-depth level and having worked closely with vets I believe I have a sound knowledge of lameness in horses and what treatment will provide the horse with the best recovery.
I have ridden since the age of four and have worked extremely hard to continue to learn and gain experience along the way. Riding in many different disciplines has allowed me to be able to adapt my riding to get the best out of the horses I ride.
In total I have dedicated over fourteen years of my life to studies in the Equestrian Industry and feel I have a lot to give back due to my experiences in many different situations. I have also been successful in academic and specialised equine examinations and pride myself in the fact I give my all and continue to uphold a professional Curriculum Vitae to a high level.
I am an outgoing person who loves nothing more than to be around horses and people who have the same passion about the Racing Industry as myself. Meeting owners and jockeys and talking to them is something I have always enjoyed. I have the confidence in my ability and the experience to work individually and as a member of a team and to give instruction where needed. I have had my own horses since a young age and have taken sole care for them and pride myself on the way the have been turned out to a high standard and have gone on to do be very successful in different equestrian disciplines.
. BHS Stage 1
. Riding and Road Safety
. Full and Clean Driving License
. First Aid in the Workplace
. NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 in Racehorse Care
. Racing Secretary
. Racehorse Travel
. Rugby Specific First Aid
. First Aid
. Kinesiology Taping
. IAM Tool Assisted Massage
. Class 1 HGV lorry licence.
. Member of the Sports Massage Association
. Member of the Equine Sports Massage Association
. DBS checked
. Fully insured
Do you need accommodation?
I will need accommodation.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have two black labradors.