- Age 41 years
- Date of Birth 24th July 1979
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Shropshire, UK, Staffordshire, UK, West Midlands, UK, Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 1st August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period Nil
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Trailer, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 11st / 69.9kg / 154lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Travelling Horses by Sea or Air
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
From July 2012 – Present
Equine yard manager – Pennwood Farm Stables
- Sole charge of three separate equine sites, with over 100 horses.
- Advertising livery spaces, arranging viewings, vetting potential liveries.
- Producing livery contracts and promoting and arranging livery options.
- Organising ‘clinics’- promoting and liaising with all equine trainers and coaches.
- Arranging monthly vets’ visits and regular farrier and physio visits.
- All aspects of account management, cash sheets and banking duties.
- Ensuring the overall wellbeing of horses in a variety of situations.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day running of the yard.
I am a good all rounder – working well in both a ‘team’ as an individual. I have an eye for detail and require everything to be right first time, every time. Time keeping is key.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• Every horse is different. Personalities and attitudes are individual attributes and I excel on treating all horses fairly, whilst taking in their own needs.
• I am a very committed person who will give you everything that you require. Horses are my passion and I thrive on the ‘can do’ mentality.
Please don’t let my age put you off as I am fit, productive and still have the love for the job in hand.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I am open to all suggestions and experiences.
• Do you need accommodation?
No accommodation is needed
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have one horse, but he does not need to come with me.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Florida – July 2021 – 2 weeks