- Age 49 years
- Date of Birth 5th June 1971
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent, Working Couple
- Earliest start date 14th September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 4 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Trailer, 3.5t, 7.5t, Category C1, Category C1E, Category C, Moped
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Showing, Show Jumping, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have worked in a variety of yard with a range of horses in size and temperament. Hunters, dressage/liveries and training, young stock, show horses and working hunters. Been responsible for organisation of vets, farriers, wormimg programmes, feed/hay and bedding. Traveling to training/clinics and shows. All clipping and show prep. Basic training/hacking and fitness work, jumping 1m – 105m
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I enjoy working alone, but am also happy working in a small team. Attention to detail, show prep and turnout. All basic yard skill and ensuring routines and standards meant high standards.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
My favourite part of the job is to care of the horses and learn their individual personalities. Taking pride the my horses and their environment
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I working with horses there is always something new to learn and different ways of doing things.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am a hard worker who takes great pride in my job. I always stride to be the best at everything.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
10yrs black lab female
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
24th aug – 6th Sept 2021 approx