- Age 48 years
- Date of Birth 31st December 1971
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Northamptonshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Warwickshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 3rd August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Trailer, 3.5t, 7.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’3” / 160cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Rehabilitation, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Therapeutic Riding, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
– set up and ran livery yard
– freelance teaching and schooling
– trained and rode PTP and national hunt horses
– working with tricky horses
– bringing on young horses
– dressage ( competex to medium)
– low level show jumping and eventing
– retraining race horses
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
– great team player.
– leadership skills ( ran a large telecoms project before working with horses).
– self motivated, get on with the job and will go the extra mile.
– holistic approach to getting the best out of a horse.
– very organized.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
– working with the horses individual personality to get the best out of him/her
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
– my jumping confidence over bigger fences
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
– I have such a broad and varied background knowledge in horses, combined with the soft skills i learnt in telecoms which enables me to be adaptable to many roles and take on responsibility confidently .
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I like to see the horses in my care flourish and excel in their sphere.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?