- Age 27 years
- Date of Birth 19th September 1993
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region West Midlands, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor, Other, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? None
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Swedish
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I’ve been riding since I was 3 years old. Competed mostly in dressage up to St:Georg and FEI, 120 cm in jumping. Worked as a groom, rider, trainer, teacher for kids and adults, trekking guide and horse manager in a stable with 65 horses. Experienced with youngsters and breaking in horses as well. Studied horse management for 3 years in a Swedish private school specialized in dressage.
I’m used to both work alone as well as in a team. I’ve worked a lot as a competition groom so preparing horses for training and competition comes very naturally. I’ve handled youngsters, stallions, foals and feel confident with all horses. Working as a trekking guide also thought me how to handle different situations out in the nature.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• I’m a massive horse lover and love spending time with the horses and just being in the stable. I love having a physical job and being outdoors. Horses has always been my biggest passion and love working with likeminded people.
• I’m a very hard worker who really loves what I do. I always stay calm and positive and always walk that extra mile to make sure to do a good job. I really care about horses and animals and always do my duties very carefully and efficient.
• I would love to get a job where I can continue improve my riding skills and Horse management.
• I don’t have any animals at the moment that I wish to bring.
• I have no holidays or special days I need to be off in the near future.