- Age 46 years
- Date of Birth 2nd August 1974
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales
- County/State/Region Avon, UK, Berkshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, Cambridgeshire, UK, Cheshire, UK, Cleveland, UK, Cornwall, UK, Cotswolds, Cumberland, UK, Cumbria, Derbyshire, UK, Devon, UK, Dorset, UK, East Anglia, East Yorkshire, UK, Essex, UK, Gloucestershire, UK, Hampshire, UK, Herefordshire, UK, Humberside, UK, Huntingdonshire, UK, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, UK, Lanarkshire, Lancashire, UK, Leicestershire, UK, Lincolnshire, UK, Merseyside, UK, Middlesex, UK, Monmouthshire, Norfolk, UK, North Yorkshire, UK, Northamptonshire, UK, Nottinghamshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Rutland, UK, Shropshire, UK, Somerset, UK, South Yorkshire, UK, Staffordshire, UK, Suffolk, UK, Surrey, UK, Tyne and Wear, UK, Wales, UK, Warwickshire, UK, West Midlands, UK, West Yorkshire, UK, Wiltshire, UK, Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Working Couple
- Earliest start date 31st August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Stud Groom, Housekeeper
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’2” / 157cm
- Approximate weight 8st / 50.8kg / 112lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Family Yard, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Stud, Trekking
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sole charge
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
i have worked with hunters point to pointers and in a riding school /hacking yard
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
i have experience in handling a variety of horses
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses? variety no two days the same having to be prepared for anything
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker? im able to work alone or in a team im hardworking reliable
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?