- Age 24 years
- Date of Birth 8th August 1996
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 11th August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Stud Hand
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’11” / 180cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Polo, Riding for the Disabled (RDA)
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I have many experiences with horses ive been around horses most of my life. I had two horses when i was younger and since then i have volunteered at riding for the disabled and they did offer me a job and accommodation but sadly the time wasnt right. I can ride,hack,tack up,muck out im a very energetic woman who love horses and its my dream to get into the equine industry and enjoy my passion to the fullest
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
Im excellent at working on my own and using my initiative, im also a excellent team player and im easy to get on with, another strong point is that im very active you always see me do something if its sweeping and clearing away etc that will be me. I would also say i am confident handling horses.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Horses are my passion, i struggle to be able to be given the opportunity to work these amazing animals.
I love everything about them including the hard parts
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would love to improve my riding skills
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
This is my life dream you wont be disappointed if you chose me . Im a grafter and i work hard.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
More skills e.g plating , competitions
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
1 dog possibly
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?