- Age 22 years
- Date of Birth 3rd February 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland
- County/State/Region Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Staffordshire, UK, Wales, UK, Warwickshire, UK, West Midlands, UK, Worcestershire, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 1st September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 9.5st / 60.3kg / 133lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines College, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Team Chase, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I have worked in a variety of yards from racing to show jumping and dressage, working with and handling a range of horses. I have also undertaken daily yard jobs from mucking out, turning out to working horses from the ground and ridden.
In previous jobs I have worked with clients regarding liveries as well as owners who’s horses have been stabled at the yard. During my current job I work with customers of a wide age range from children to adults having the ability to cater to their needs and wants and adapt to each person.
I have experience in studs from using artificial insemination to natural coverings right through to foaling and the development of the horse.
From working in a variety of yards I am able to respond to and care for horses and therefore would be confident with working with them. I am able to carry out the daily duties as well as turn out for shows and hunting. I also work well in a team on a yard or responsible when left in sole charge of the yard. Working in busy yards I haven’t had much experience with clipping however I have held horse whilst being clipped and clipped my own and would be able to work on this should it be required.
Working on a yard and going to stay away shows I consider time management a strength as well as getting up early for racing yards I am reliable.
I would like to gain experience of working on a yard and being able to travel to shows and the opportunity to go abroad if it was needed. Depending on the location of the job I would require accommodation however I currently do not own any pets or have a partner, but if pets were allowed I would consider getting a horse or dog.