- Age 17 years
- Date of Birth 20th July 2003
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Cambridgeshire, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, Suffolk, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 14th August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period Two days beforehand
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Apprentice
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, Supervisory Skills, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
When I was 11 I started volunteering at a private horse yard near my house I worked there in a groom position for three to four years with many different types of horses and ponies. I then went on to work at a riding school for two years while also loaning a horse myself. I then went onto buy my own horse which had own for four years until recently selling her.
I am particularly good at working hard and long hours with no complaint and still smiling. I am a very patient person and have a strong passion for horses.
I am great and organising and I am very reliable I like to make sure where I work is tidy and watch out for any possible hazards. I am a very independent person however also do enjoy working in a team.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy learning about each individual horse and their personalities and quirks. I think they are the most beautiful animals on the planet and I enjoy being around them.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to learn different riding techniques and skills, I would also like to improve my knowledge and experience in the horse industry.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I believe that employer should consider me above any other job seeker because I am committed to my jobs and work extremely hard. Also I always put passion into everything I do and do not complain or procrastinate jobs.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to work with horses and gain more experience with things I have not yet tried or Done in the horse industry.
• Do you need accommodation?
Accommodation Is not necessary.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have no requirements and no pets
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I do not have any on going commitments
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
I do not have any holidays booked