- Age 45 years
- Date of Birth 6th August 1975
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Hampshire, UK, Wiltshire, UK
- Job Category Flexible Hours, Freelance, Part Time, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 24th August 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period None
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Manager, Competition Groom, Riding Instructor, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor, 3.5t
- Own car? Car
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Horse Transport, P2P, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rehabilitation, Retail
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
I starting riding at 9 years old and grew up with ponies and doing all pony club activities. My mother worked in a family p2p yard and we all hunted and went racing.
After doing my A levels I worked in a p2p and Hunter chasing yard.
Later I had my own yard with 2 event horses and buying and selling, breeding and Evented to Advanced level.
I also worked for Weatherbeeta Ltd in the sales department.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I can do all yard duties
Good at schooling, teaching, handling horses of all types.
Experienced in dealing with lameness and injuries.
I can plait mane and tails, turn out to a high standard and clip.
I can work alone and I am a good decision maker, confident and experienced. I can communicate well and have a good telephone manner and effective use of the computer.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Improving them. Physically and mentally.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
Reliable and very experienced.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Job satisfaction. Help out, be appreciated. I don’t mind what I do.
• Do you need accommodation?
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have a son and if possible wish to see him off to school (7.40) before I leave home .
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Sometime in September I need to go to Malta.